Definition: explain in detail
Synonyms: annotate, clarify, clear, clear up, decode, demonstrate, enlighten, exemplify, explicate, expound, get across, illuminate, illustrate, interpret, make perfectly clear
This uses the
.Net4 x32 Full profile, so please install that.
You will also need to install
SnapRAID for the OS you are using.
Q: What is SnapRAID?
A: I think it's best if you go and look for yourself ->
Q: Why a GUI, the Command Line works!
A: Sometimes, ‘point and clicks’ are easier for a novice to get going with, Also this project has some bigger targets as well.
Q: I’m still uncertain, is there more ?
A: Yes, Have a look at the following
documentation for pictures etc.
Q: So what are these "Bigger Targets" ?
A: I think this is best answered with a list of features that need to be done
- Ease of use(Phase I) [All Done]
- SnapRAID has three commands, so lets make them simple to access for a novice
- Progress indicator(s)
- Auto start-up on user login
- Tool-tips to guide
- Phase II Phase II Feature requests
- Scheduling. – Done
- Log view(s) diagnostics .
- Mailer with status reports .
- Graphical view(s) of the protected data.
- Wrapper for the Dos Command to implement greater control in windows.
- Phase III (Recovery and new SnapRAID Commands ?)
- Extended Help with recovery – interactive guides etc.
- Show what could be recovered (This will require looking into the SnapRaid codebase to interpret the status file(s)).
|Can you Help ?
- Looking for testers (All Windows versions)
- All *Nix flavours for Wine compatibility testing
- Conversion to Mono / Air etc.
- Help / User interface guides
- Any other ideas :-)
- Developers for the ideas