Definition: explain in detail
Synonyms: annotate, clarify, clear, clear up, decode, demonstrate, enlighten, exemplify, explicate, expound, get across, illuminate, illustrate, interpret, make perfectly clear
Use of the latest .Net 4.6.2
Prior to 17-0x
This uses the .Net 4.5.1 or greater so please install that.
SnapRAID Upto 10.0
Prior to 15-0x
.Net4 x32 Full profile.
Q: What is SnapRAID?
A: I think it's best if you go and look for yourself ->
Q: Why a GUI, the Command Line works!
A: Sometimes, ‘point and clicks’ are easier for a novice to get going with, Also this project has some bigger targets in mind as well.
Q: I’m still uncertain, is there more ?
A: Yes, Have a look at the following
documentation for pictures etc.
Q: So what are these "Bigger Targets" ?
A: I think this is best answered with a list of features that need to be done
- Attempt to keep up with the minimum support of the latest SnapRAID. – On-going.
- Ease of use(Phase I) [All Done]
- SnapRAID has three commands, so lets make them simple to access for a novice
- Progress indicator(s)
- Logging – Interactive and straight to log.
- Auto start-up on user login
- Tool-tips to guide
- Phase II Phase II Feature requests
- Pause, Change priority, Abort.– Done
- Command Extension – Allow extra parameters to the defaults used.– Done
- Scheduling. – Done
- Graphical view(s) of the protected data. – Done
- Phase III – (Restart for 17-0x onwards)
- Phase IV (Recovery and new SnapRAID Commands ?)
Place “New Home Pic here”.
Place “Protected image here”
|Can you Help ?
- Looking for testers (All .Net platforms)
- Can help translate
- Help / User interface guides
- Any other ideas :-)
- Developers for the ideas